In this article we will explain the procedure of how to deposit cryptocurrency in a casino.
It basically comes down to the following steps;
- Purchase cryptos from an online currency exchange.
- Store these in a crypto wallet.
- Deposit your newly aquired funds to the casino.
We will show you how to do this and explain everything you should know when you decide to deposit cryptocurrency.
Most crypto casinos support multiple currencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, or XRP (some support these in addition to fiat currencies like USD or EUR) but before you make the transfer you need to make sure you know which ones your casino supports. This information can be found either on their website or by contacting their support team.
Buying from a Crypto Currency Exchange
There are many exchange places online who offer various rates for your transactions, and all tend to have similar methods of registration and making the exchanges you specify. However, with Changelly, your registration is processed very quick in comparison to many others and you can buy cryptos instantly by card as needed. Here’s the link to their website. And here’s how it works:
You transfer funds from your crypto wallet over to Changelly. If you don’t already have a wallet, you can sign up for Freewallet via Changelly during the registration process. Then Changelly selects the best rate available on the market to make the exchange of currencies that you have specified and you pay a small 0.5% fee for their work. Each type of currency is kept in separate wallets in your Freewallet account and you can check them at any time by logging in to your account.
Create Your Changelly Account
- Enter your email address and look for the link inside the email they send you to confirm your account.
- Enter the transaction you want by selecting the currency you will sell, the amount you want to exchange and the currency you want to buy.
- Changelly asks for your wallet address. If you don’t have one already, click ”don’t have one?” and you’ll be taken to Freewallet to create an account here as well. Please note that Changelly does accept an array of other crypto wallets too.
- Follow their steps for ID verification. You may be asked to provide a copy of your ID or drivers license to complete the registration.
- Bank card payments. You can pay in any currency from any country, but payments will be converted at the rate of USD, GBP or EUR.
Now that you have purchased some cryptocurrencies, how do you use them to play in casinos?
Each casino website will have their own layout but in general you should look for their deposit option and follow instructions from there. They should have the wallet address listed that you will need to make the transaction from your own wallet. So just copy that address carefully and from your wallet look for the option to Send coins.
In Freewallet for example, under Send, you click the coins you want (only the ones you already bought are listed) and choose Wallet address to send coins to. Then paste the address you got from the casino and the amount you want to send. The transaction happens instantly.
In Freewallet for example, under Send, you click the coins you want (only the ones you already bought are listed) and choose Wallet address to send coins to. Then paste the address you got from the casino and the amount you want to send. This transaction happens instantly and you are now ready to start playing in the casino!
We hope you enjoyed this article. To have a look at the latest deals offered by crypto casinos, click here for Casino Bonuses.